THE BROTHERHOOD OF CHARLES (INTRODUCTION)

Greetings Dear Reader....

... Inches from Life Confinement in a Psych Ward... well, for starters, I sympathize with V more than you can imagine...

... which is kind of how this little doo-hicky got written, before anyone had ever heard of V for Vendetta.

Like my Close Call franchise, which most likely you will never read, sadly-- since it was never typed, and since most written copies are now lost-- like that handiwork of my first years writing, before there were even two digits to my age-- I wrote the first several stories at the age of eight-- like that writing, it preceded a popular work before its time... did anyone else read Animorphs??  (Do you still remember it?)

Well... no, not quite, Shelley.  (This is Shelley Claire, Stan Havens, Ahmad Stokes... I have another name, more sacred than my Life... but it is my Craft name, and as far as I can recall I have told fewer people than there are fingers on my left hand....)  (But anyhow, if you should ever read it, if I upload my BoS somehow... or if someone does after my death... which I hereby request-- *only* when I am dead-- and then every single one, for there are many of them, as many as you can find--)

YES, THAT LOVELY DISCURSIVE STUFF YOU NEUROTYPICALS HAVE GIVEN ME SUCH A HARD TIME ABOUT ALL MY LIFE HEEHEHE HE HAHA HA HOO

Anyway.  It's a book.  Not like V.  Because they stuck me on lithium before I finished the franchise-- when I had only one novel completed-- and by one, what do you mean?  There is one, indeed-- but it is not this one.  This one is quite unfinished.

These works, which will comprise Part One of My Writing, are *collectively*  The Brotherhood of Charles.  

Should you find anything salvageable or useful... by all means, reproduce it!!  Credit me in fairness... and for God's Sakes someone see to it there really is such a thing!!

Well!!  I shall have to upload the original novel first... if you skip to the last work in this section... it is more readable.  If you are in a hurry, I suggest you go there-- though I did warn you, did I not??  It is not finished, and because of Big Pharma, there will likely never be a conclusion!! Well.. I will tell you it is basicallly a rewrite of the one that I post next.... But The Brotherhood of Charles was never truly a completed project.... and since I wrote it... I have been through... so many... more hospitals....

When I wrote it, I did not know I would be getting committed again, having my life destroyed, made permanently debilitated before I would be able to finish, during and around the times of 2005-2008, before the very university I wrote it at made the subject of my criticism my lifelong Master.
October 9, 2008 (or was it the 10th?) saw me committed for trying to get off medicine... I was never given in writing any clear account as to why I was committed, and all I ever heard in person was references to my "trouble breathing," which was nearly a decade later diagnosed as Chronic Sinusitis, when I was finally able to get real medical treatment.   Also my abnormal sleeping habits, which were part of withdrawal from Zyprexa, which I had been forced to take in 2000 at the age of 13.  Ever since that point, I had never been able to fall asleep on my own... and I was still an insomniac for several years after 2008.

O you who scorn
O you who scoff
The deeds foresworn
By Psychology's rot
That made me Martyr
Another victim of Big Brain-Handler---

O you who lie
O you who spy
The little incongruence here
With their Drug-Slave-NAMI tears--
I bid you look sharp in the mornin'
They will take you away without warnin'.

READ!!

(for the debility of "medicine" is so great, I no longer can read the words I myself penned so long ago.)

Date?  Maybe 2006.  I wrote this my Freshman year of college, at the same University that ended my ability to finish it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello!! And Welcome!!

The Brotherhood of Charles Chapter Two: Institutionalization